MyWay clock losing time

This unit is the MyWay system, also referred to as RNEG, made by Harman Becker.
Main Features: Also referred to as RNEG, the MyWay colour satellite navigation system, has SD card, integrated European mapping, live trafic information, voice guidance and graphics in 2D or aerial perspective & it features a Bluetooth® system (Bluetooth phone compatibility only - no Bluetooth Audio Streaming).

Moderator: RichardW

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: MyWay clock losing time

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Ok, good luck - best to get the niggles out - if there is even a temporary break in the earth, then of course you have lost your circuit and the clock will flash next time.
oyvjc

Post by oyvjc »

Haven't posted for a while as I am still trying to sort it out. Cleaned all the connections and even replaced the battery but it made no difference. However, whist deciding what to do next, it looks like it might of cured itself, either that or it has become intermittent, which is even worse.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

So main car battery is the likely culprit - not holding a charge if not the connections, or a drain somewhere. That's the only reason why the time will flash - when there's a loss of power.
Peci

Post by Peci »

Hi,

Any update regarding this problem, I have the same issue with my 2011 C5 and would like to fix it.

Tnx,