Peugeot 207 ABS pump

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

gwest
(Donor 2020)
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: Daihatsu Rocky diesel 1984
2013 Citroen DS5 THP165
2011 DS3 THP 150

Re: Peugeot 207 ABS pump

Post by gwest »

Just a comment on interchangeability of disparate ABS parts. My 2007 Peugeot 207CC 1.6VTi automatic had an ABS fault code - C1350, a solenoid valve fault. It could not be cleared. The label on the pump has the code 9662298480 and the Ate Mk 70 ECU controller has 3TU7E06Z39. I removed the ECU and sent it off to the mainland to see if it can be repaired in Australia- it is no certainty.
I had a spare ABS module taken from a 2007 Peugeot XT 1.6VTi manual. The 966...code was very similar, but ended in 380 instead of 480. The code on the Ate Mk 70 ECU Controller was quite different: 2TU6M14C96. I figured I had little to lose by trying out the XT controller on my hydraulic block, and to my surprise the ABS fault code has disappeared. I have not yet had the opportunity to do a panic stop and see if the ABS does operate- the car is still unregistered.
tonyteb
My Cars: 2007 Peugeot 207 GTI

Post by tonyteb »

Hi all, Im from Australia and currently in Europe until July. I came across this post as I have a Peugeot 207 GTI with the infamous ESP/ASR system Fault. I wasn't going to fix it but what I was quoted in Australia was drug money so I was just going to scrap the car. Since I'm In Europe I'm hoping the prices and availability are a little better so I can get her registered again. I've been advised I need to replace my ABS pump and am wondering if you guys can assist in a part number and where I would be able to purchase one in Europe. I'm currently in Romania.

I understand there is now a fee but am happy to pay if I can get help sourcing the pump and get the car running again.

The VIN is VF3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Thanks for your help.

cheers
Tony
gwest
(Donor 2020)
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: Daihatsu Rocky diesel 1984
2013 Citroen DS5 THP165
2011 DS3 THP 150

Post by gwest »

Tony, the repairer was confidant that he had repaired the electronic module, but I haven't fitted it to confirm since the spare from the XT is working fine. In your car, with the additional ESC, you would need to get a spare module from a car with the same setup. That wouldn't be too hard. But it is likely that your problem is also electronic, and that is a much simpler job when you don't have to undo all the brake lines. You do have to take the front of the car off, but that is largely a psychological barrier. The repairer advertises repaired ABS modules on eBay AU