I have this vision.....

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

They are fairly cheap from GSF and when you consider that they are in the same loop as the water pump and radiator, then they will only have a finite life. The manufacturers advise 2 yearly coolant changes to resist the buildup of gunge. If you don't like changing matrices, you'll take it seriously. If you do like changing matrices, you'll never be unemployed! As for buy a DS and live happily ever after- I'd like one and it would make me happy but I don't think that they are a picnic to own!
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Mk 2 Ford <s>Fiasco</s> Fiesta takes about 2 hours and involves lying on your back with the passenger seat fully reclined and your head in the foowell. (Haynes book of lies says should take 1/2 hour)
Mk 3 Fiasco took a day and a lot of skin from me knuckles. (and wasnt even my car - you know how it is good intentions....)
97 Laguna took £600 of my hard earned (most in labour) as the Haynes Book of lies said it would take "several hours" i thought fluff that, that and the fact i would have had to take it to the garage to have the aircon depressurised and then repressuried.... strangely though the Rover dealer i bought the Ren off was a cheaper quote than the Renault dealer 200 yds away! Weird.
if the matrix goes on the ZX then the car gets a match to the tank.... im not going through that again. Anyway im seriously considering a C5 as im remortaging the house so i feel flush! (wont last)