Sorted the lacquer peel on the xantia

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

KennyW
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: Current Citroen's
C5 x7 2010
SWMBO C3 2012
Previous Citroen's
Xantia 2.0 90hp estate
Xantia 1.9 TD estate

Re: Sorted the lacquer peel on the xantia

Post by KennyW »

Cullen Skink excellent soup my Dad's favourite and possibly a new version of cock a leekie, gull a leekie.

To think Cullen skink was made by using up the left overs from smoking haddies, onions and tatties along with full fat milk with the cream on top.

Now soup you can pay £25 in some London Restaurants.

It's home chicken broth for lunch today.

Kenny
C5 x7 2.0 HDi 160 hp Estate exclusive, the newbie
Xantia 2.0 Hdi 90hp 1999 only 189,000 and rising!!!!!!! Moved on to a new home
C3 1.4 petrol (SWMBO)
Xantia TD 1.9 Mk 2 Estate LX 1998 model over 210,000 miles now and still rising!!!!!!!!!!!!! now deceased 17/12/2010.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

daviemck2006 wrote: 25 Nov 2017, 09:49 They are flying rats as far as I am concerned. A shotgun would sort them!

They are :evil: Nothing more than aquatic pigeons....

Down this way we are plagued by pigeons - they are a menace and they make such a horrendous mess and raid the bin bags every Monday morning...

The only thing that separates seagulls from pigeons is that seagull are prettier.... Pigeons are the ugliest bird I know...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Timmo
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: 58 partner teepee outdoor hdi.
58 C2 Code in black! Fun!

Post by Timmo »

Sea gulls are 'Mariners Birds' and thus counted under protected species, Never been a fan, poop everywhere with quite possibly the most corrosive mess going, sweep in and steal your food, make a bloomin awful noise...... AND! one of the little buggers had my cointreau ice cream in st ives some years back, cemented into the list of despicable acts fro then onwards! That and forever having to scrub the boat everytime we went out despite anti sh#tehawk devices!
After All, I am the Cornish one!

'58 C2 Code
'58 partner teepee outdoor