Peugeot 207 1.4 16v cam cover oil leak - fixed, hopefully

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

elma
My Cars: Undisclosed

Re: Peugeot 207 1.4 16v cam cover oil leak - fixed, hopefully

Post by elma »

They do seem blissfully ignorant to everything that bothers me though. That's the bit I envy.
I don't think they enjoy the peaks that a person with an inquisitive mind can. But in return I don't think they suffer the lows.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

elma wrote: 09 Jul 2017, 18:14 They do seem blissfully ignorant to everything that bothers me though. That's the bit I envy.
The burden and downside of an intelligent, active mind James... It's a cross we bear...
elma wrote: 09 Jul 2017, 18:14 I don't think they enjoy the peaks that a person with an inquisitive mind can. But in return I don't think they suffer the lows.

Yes, quite, but as I've said, their overall quality of life is very poor and not one to be envied on any level...

Stupid, thick people hardly ever suffer depression...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
elma
My Cars: Undisclosed

Post by elma »

CitroJim wrote: 09 Jul 2017, 18:25 Stupid, thick people hardly ever suffer depression...

That gave me one of the little highs.