Aisan auto boxes.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

ekjdm14
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: '95 Xantia 1.9D automatic - 118k one of two? remaining
'97 306 1.6 XS, 24k, The ex-Haynes "Max Power" display car. Bought after being written off & stripped, now being rebuilt without the wide body
('96 ZX 1.9TD SX, ??k roller due to collect at weekend)

Re: Aisan auto boxes.

Post by ekjdm14 »

van ordinaire wrote: 14 Jul 2017, 00:06 I suspect it's more than the odd payment; I've only had one purchase go wrong but by the time I discovered, by chance, what I could do (a) it was too late & (b) I had no remedy because there are so many exceptions to/exclusions from the much vaunted money-back guarantee.

However, if dealing with ebay was difficult & frustrating, paypal I found to be impossible, in fact, immediately before logging on tonight, I'd taken certain savage delight in telling them what they could do with their a/c, simply because they'd made changing my e-mail address so difficult as to be more trouble than it was worth - but then I'd never understood its purpose - or found a use for it.

Others on the forum seem well versed in the pitfalls, how to avoid them &, failing that, what to do when things go wrong BUT there must be others like me, who have no idea &/or have a very low tollerance to hassle.

I don't even have a paypal account any more, gave up on that a while back & can still manage most things ebay related by paying with card. Anything that requires an actual paypal payment I'm fortunate in that the better half has the patience/skill to maintain her account without excess swearing, so I just use hers :wink:
'95 Xantia LX 1.9D-auto, Black, 118k
'97 306 XS 1.6i, Blaze Yellow, 24k
'96 ZX SX 1.9TD rolling shell, White, ??k