XSARA PICASSO CENTRAL LOCKING

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Ian j
My Cars:

Re: XSARA PICASSO CENTRAL LOCKING

Post by Ian j »

UPDATE!!! the fob only unlocks the boot! i checked all the doors but can open either front doors with the key,rear drivers side will open once its been opened from inside but rear passenger side will not open at all!! i have a feeling the child lock is engaged on that door so it can't be opened from the inside...once i've opened all the doors i can lock them with either the dash lock/unlock button or the remote on the fob but they will not unlock unless i do it manually :-/....apart from the boot which locks and unlocks with the remote fob or the dash lock/unlock button
2004 (54) xsara picasso 2.0 hdi exclusive

2001 (51) xsara picasso 1.8 16v desire
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

I wonder what the state of the car battery is? Citroens have been becoming a lot more electronic, and so are more sensitive to a failing battery.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
Ian j
My Cars:

Post by Ian j »

it had crossed my mind about the state of the battery...sometimes it sounds sluggish if trying to start on a cold morning,although when the engine is running the alternator should be producing enough voltage for the dash lock/unlock to work,but it dosent.....

How do i remove the door cards to get at the door locks? i cant see any obvious screws to remove? is it just a case of popping it off clips?
2004 (54) xsara picasso 2.0 hdi exclusive

2001 (51) xsara picasso 1.8 16v desire