Xantia V6 workshop manual

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Moss
My Cars: first was a concourse Big15, also had DS, Safari, 1220club.
Current is 2001 Xantia V6 Exclusive.

Re: Xantia V6 workshop manual

Post by Moss »

Thanks for that, so exactly what am I looking for, is there a manual descript for the rubber bush?
Good news on the air bag issue, the dash light has reverted to normal behaviour, I dropped the wheel down to a more comfortable angle (less like a van and more "ready for it") turned the consul on and off and all is well. Guess there is a connection issue effected by the angle -

Now I just have to work out where the water came from that sits on the new passanger side floor mat. It rained last night but I'm thinking more towards air con drainage. Have to go in after the cabin filter anyway so will start there...
xantia_v6
Forum Admin Team
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: -
1997 Citroen Xantia V6 (France)
1999 Citroen XM V6 ES9 (France)
2011 Peugeot 308 CC THP 155 (NZ)
1975 Jaguar XJ-S pre-HE (NZ)

Re: Xantia V6 workshop manual

Post by xantia_v6 »

Moss wrote:Thanks for that, so exactly what am I looking for, is there a manual descript for the rubber bush?
The rubber bush that Jim referred to was(for the V6) sold complete with the steel brace and rubber bush at the other end.
Moss wrote:Good news on the air bag issue, the dash light has reverted to normal behaviour, I dropped the wheel down to a more comfortable angle (less like a van and more "ready for it") turned the consul on and off and all is well. Guess there is a connection issue effected by the angle -
The clock spring often fails intermittantly at first and the light will come back on when you turn the wheel to full lock :(
Moss wrote:Now I just have to work out where the water came from that sits on the new passanger side floor mat. It rained last night but I'm thinking more towards air con drainage. Have to go in after the cabin filter anyway so will start there...
Check that the LH 300mm of the plastic trim under the windscreen is sealed to the windsreen. if it is loose, water flows behind it, straight into the air intake, and fan box.

BTW, When you post a reply, you can edit the topic of this thread to reflect your current problems or view of the universe