Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Tell us your ongoing tales and experiences with your French car here. Post pictures of your car here as well.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 43889
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 1780

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by CitroJim »

James, good to hear things look better today :) I understand entirely for reasons I'm sure you can understand...

Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks... I will drag out out for a meal - at a suitable place that can serve healthy vegan or vegetarian food!

Any recommendations for such a place? You can help me celebrate my birthday ;)
elma
Posts: 3745
Joined: 13 May 2007, 02:17
x 213

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by elma »

No dragging required Jim, that will be the highlight of the month. I don't know anything about the restraunts round here. I am due a new bar of soap so I'll ask the girls in the hippy shop for some recommendations.
elma
Posts: 3745
Joined: 13 May 2007, 02:17
x 213

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by elma »

Stickyfinger wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 09:03
Up to you James...the offer is there if you can/need.

Having lulled that over once I fix the oil leak please can we do that. I have a scarily long jobs list and 2 extra pairs of hands that both know the V6 better than mine would help so much.

I'd enjoy a day with you two loads anyway even if all we did was talk to Chickens.
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2021
Posts: 11869
Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
x 1464

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

elma wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 11:26
Stickyfinger wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 09:03
Up to you James...the offer is there if you can/need.

Having lulled that over once I fix the oil leak please can we do that. I have a scarily long jobs list and 2 extra pairs of hands that both know the V6 better than mine would help so much.

I'd enjoy a day with you two loads anyway even if all we did was talk to Chickens.

With those chickens you will almost certainly get interesting conversations! :D
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 43889
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 1780

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by CitroJim »

elma wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 10:46
No dragging required Jim, that will be the highlight of the month. I don't know anything about the restraunts round here. I am due a new bar of soap so I'll ask the girls in the hippy shop for some recommendations.


Excellent James :D Looking forward to it... A lot!
elma wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 11:26
Stickyfinger wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 09:03
Up to you James...the offer is there if you can/need.

Having lulled that over once I fix the oil leak please can we do that. I have a scarily long jobs list and 2 extra pairs of hands that both know the V6 better than mine would help so much.

I'd enjoy a day with you two loads anyway even if all we did was talk to Chickens.
Double excellent :D

It'll be a cracking day ;)

or, if you talk to the chickens, a cackling day!
elma
Posts: 3745
Joined: 13 May 2007, 02:17
x 213

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by elma »

CitroJim wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 12:32

Excellent James :D Looking forward to it... A lot!

It'll be a cracking day ;)

or, if you talk to the chickens, a cackling day!

As am I.

Hopefully not a clucking day.
User avatar
Stickyfinger
Donor 2016
Posts: 9891
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 22:05
x 736

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by Stickyfinger »

they are clever, they may even roast you on the subject of Corn vrs Layers Pellets :)
elma
Posts: 3745
Joined: 13 May 2007, 02:17
x 213

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by elma »

Probably deserve it, I've roasted a few chickens over the years.
User avatar
Stickyfinger
Donor 2016
Posts: 9891
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 22:05
x 736

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by Stickyfinger »

susssh.....they have my internet log-on password...................reminds me, I must tell them duck-on-duck p**n is inappropriate !
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 43889
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 1780

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by CitroJim »

I nominate you as chef Alasdair ;) I think you know why :D
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2021
Posts: 11869
Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
x 1464

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

CitroJim wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 13:35
I nominate you as chef Alasdair ;) I think you know why :D

So long as you are the baker, Jim, I think Alasdair will go with that. ;)
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 43889
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 1780

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by CitroJim »

Hell Razor5543 wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 14:32
CitroJim wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 13:35
I nominate you as chef Alasdair ;) I think you know why :D

So long as you are the baker, Jim, I think Alasdair will go with that. ;)


Very happy to be baker :) I will bring bread and cakes... The cake may be fat-free but very delicious all the same...

Just about to bake a vegan banana cake...
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 20176
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 14:30
x 1625

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by myglaren »

Where do you get vegan bananas?
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 43889
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 1780

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by CitroJim »

myglaren wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 16:36
Where do you get vegan bananas?


From a vegan gorilla ;) :lol:

Just waiting for it to cool and then I'm going to give it a taste test...
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2021
Posts: 11869
Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
x 1464

Re: Elmas Xantia V6 and Musical Stuff

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

CitroJim wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 16:50
myglaren wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 16:36
Where do you get vegan bananas?


From a vegan gorilla ;) :lol:

Just waiting for it to cool and then I'm going to give it a taste test...

You know how to make toast when you are in the jungle? Just shove a couple of slices under a gorilla!
What should you do when you are in the jungle and find a gorilla sleeping in your camp bed? Sleep somewhere else.
What shou... "THWACK!" It is ok, people, I have shut him up for you. Your friendly neighbourhood gorilla.