lexia to turn on Cruise Control

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

lurchy666
My Cars: citroen c5 hdi 2.2 auto estate

Re: lexia to turn on Cruise Control

Post by lurchy666 »

vborovic wrote:I have the latest DiagBox 7.56, was doing the same on 7.53 ... it's not bothering me too much, unplug/plug and there you go ...

I was told whether on this forum or on another I cant remember, that b firmware shouldn't work at all on diagbox 7 and it should only work up to 5.29 iirc and that I was lucky it worked at all and it would only do certain things and not others, as mine had the same serial number as all the Chinese clones and that had been blacklisted in the diagbox program (blacklisted from 5.29 I believe) so might be worth a check I cant remember the blacklisted serial from memory but from google I recon it is 921815/B, the firmware update also changes the serial number from memory.

mine wouldn't work on diagbox 6 at all when I got it and no instructions were provided from the seller only 2 disks diagbox 6 and pp2000 and lexia, and neither installed properly mine started the unplug / plug thing around diagbox 7.2 as soon as I updated the firmware it stopped it doing the plug/unplug thing and has worked perfectally since,

but I found and installed diagbox 7 (scarymistakes version) and it worked on my xantia and my mates 08 plate Peugeot expert but on the expert it would only do certain ecu's engine abs and bsi from memory but wouldn't do others like the suspension and the radio but as soon as I put the c firmware on it it fixed it and I can do everything now, well every thing I have tried to do with it I can do, from turning off the air suspension to enabling cruise on the expert and turning front fogs etc on and many many other things.... spent a whole day on lexia changing things on his van and clearing the codes and sorting his new egr valve and doing his suspension....
c5 2.2 auto hdi estate 52 reg
vborovic
Locked user account
My Cars: A used Citroen

Post by vborovic »

Good to know such experiences, but like I've said, for what I need the Lexia/Diagbox, and those are C5 2005 2nd gen, and C5 2010 X7, it works without any issues ... if I'll run into any useability issues (plug&play error isn't such issue in my mind), I'll resort to some of the methods you've described
vborovic
Locked user account
My Cars: A used Citroen

Post by vborovic »

@ lurchy - I've just checked, my Lexia scanner is 963830 B ... so your theory of B/C versions seems to hold its own ... I'll see if I can dig up how to do the update (mr. nlc, guy on some forums gets mentioned), but I'm fully satisfied with the current situation ... and I've just updated to 7.57 ...
Dave1987

Post by Dave1987 »

good tutorial on activate cruise control via lexia tool

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;