IFHS Spheres

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

KP
My Cars:

Re: IFHS Spheres

Post by KP »

They asked for more details so I have said that i need the rear wheel spheres from a 1997 2.1td hydractive estate.
Hopefully that's right as I think all hydractive estate rear spheres are the same as the weight and rear end handling doesn't differ between them.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Why do they have to ask? Why not trust you know what you want and act on that basis?

I'm sure all people ordering spheres these day know precisely what they want.
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

I guess they have been stung in the past by some customers ordering the wrong ones Jim and just want to cover themselves or maybe that their system doesn't allow them to select them without a number plate but then even they can be wrong :(
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

When I ordered the spheres for Gracie they contacted me asking for the reg as well. I agree that it is probably to make sure they send out the right ones, and don't then have clients having a moan.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!