Service and MOT..

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

qprdude
My Cars: Renault 5 TS, Renault 14ts, Citroen C5 Mk1, Renault Clio sport, Renault Laguna Privilege. Citroen C5 X7 Exclusive. Citroen DS5 D/sport . And around 25+ other brands from Morris Oxford to S Type jag and most things between.

Re: Service and MOT..

Post by qprdude »

HHmmm, I could be wrong, but I very much doubt if Citroen are going to shell out for 4 new sensors if the leak can be fixed by tightening the valve retaining collar. They're not generally in the busines of throwing money at customers unless they know there is a problem.
Rick.

2013 Citroen DS 5 D/Sport
2007 Renault Clio Campus sport. 1.2l

Sometimes the change doesn't work.
qprdude
My Cars: Renault 5 TS, Renault 14ts, Citroen C5 Mk1, Renault Clio sport, Renault Laguna Privilege. Citroen C5 X7 Exclusive. Citroen DS5 D/sport . And around 25+ other brands from Morris Oxford to S Type jag and most things between.

Re: Service and MOT..

Post by qprdude »

That's it all done, new sensors fitted and so far, the car hasn't dropped into economy mode. I asked them to look at it but forgot to check when I picked it up. They said it might be the sensor fault causing it but I couldn't see why. They might have done something else to fix it but I'm happy with the service I got.
Rick.

2013 Citroen DS 5 D/Sport
2007 Renault Clio Campus sport. 1.2l

Sometimes the change doesn't work.