ebay purchase

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

xantia_v6
Forum Admin Team
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: -
1997 Citroen Xantia V6 (France)
1999 Citroen XM V6 ES9 (France)
2011 Peugeot 308 CC THP 155 (NZ)
1975 Jaguar XJ-S pre-HE (NZ)

Re: ebay purchase

Post by xantia_v6 »

So which "products" do have wiring diagrams for XM and Mk1 Xantia?

I tried installing Lexia 4.2 with data DVD 22 (vintage 2008 I think), and although it installed OK, it appears to not have any diagrams for the XM nor mk1 Xantia (although it does have the hierarchy for the xantia, just each individual diagram is missing!.

Now before that, the Lexia had optional data CDs, numbered 1 -19, I am not sure if 20 and 21 were CDs or DVDs, but did any of those have the XM etc wiring?
I had the idea that DVD 22 had all the data from the earlier CDs rolled into it, but maybe not?

The other possible path is the Citroen LaserTec CDs/DVDs, which were last published in 2007, but although they are advertised as having XM diagrams, are they really present, and is the LaserTec a user friendly format?
Ben82
My Cars: C5 V6 2004

Post by Ben82 »

Might be worth contacting this seller, to provide an example of a XM wiring diagram in the system before purchase.
2004 Citroen C5 3L V6 Auto
Brit living in Sweden with an imported from Germany French Car!
harryp
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: Forte HDI 110 hatch in wicked red, SORN
Exclusive HDI hatch in quartz, SORN
C4 Picasso Exc E, Wifes
Peugeot 207cc

Post by harryp »

I could not get my ebay service box cd's to work - always a different fault when trying to install - and have since damaged/scratched disk 1 - and whenI went to purchase again, the seller has completely disappeared!! :( . Is this "service box and sedre" under a different name, anyone know.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/citroen-workshop-manual" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am always grateful for the advice freely given on this forum regarding parts etc, but would like to lighten the load by at least doing some of the donkey work myself :) and not appearing to be such a pillock :roll:
Thanks and regards to all.
Regards, Harry

2000 Nov Forte HDI 110 hatch in Wicked Red; currently SORN
2000 Mar Exclusive HDI hatch in Quartz; currently SORN
2013 C4 Picasso Excl E
Peugeot 207cc 1.6 Roland Garros