Spotted Xantias! (and other French stuff)

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Timmo
Donor 2020

Re: Spotted Xantias! (and other French stuff)

Post by Timmo »

Had 2 spots in 20 seconds today! BBoth Xantia's, first was a silver s2 td estate on an s plate and local reg, possibly within days of mine! Second was a s1 sd hatch in white on a p plate, the silver estate Guy came out the top of town just as we got to ours, could see him point and his passenger had a good look!:-D

Timmo
Donor 2020

Post by Timmo »

spotted a Mk1 blue 1.8i estate whilst at the lights today! p reg i think it was! and a Very clean and tidy White hatch in the village the other day, not sure on spec, but had boot spoiler and alloys, very clean example, P reg again! will keep an eye out for it dsome more!!!

R9UKE

Post by R9UKE »

On this weeks Grand Designs. The woman building the house was driving this. As expected from an Avantime owner, the house was bonkers.

I don't like these, but I know a lot you do.

2.1 Diesel Xantia

MINT early Mark 1 Laguna with those mad original wheel trims. WANT

Timmo
Donor 2020

Post by Timmo »

does it count if they are in a breakers yard????
if so! a white C15 van, Silver S1 Xant estate, silver(i think) C5 Exclusive and a load of Xsara's!

did see a coupl eof Xantia's when out on the bike on suinday, W reg Silver hdi saloon, and a W reg blue hdi estate,

ACTIVE8

Post by ACTIVE8 »

H van spotted on, I can cook with you.

This was a food van with a kitchen!

Also seen on an advert for Ariel stain remover another H van again food van, it appeared to be a different vehicle, and was an ice cream van in the advert.

CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Xac and I spotted a Sliver XM Estate in Milton Keynes yesterday afternoon, fairly near the railway station.

We were on our way to McDonalds for lunch - good clutch replacing food...

Timmo
Donor 2020

Post by Timmo »

04 plate silvery coloured C15 van yesterday down at the factory outlet, rusty on the front oedge of the bonnet though!!!!

and a 406 executive estate, parked next to the van with my xanty next to that! a triplet of frenchines!!!

Timmo
Donor 2020

Post by Timmo »

Spotted a grey/silver VelSatis on the M5 west bound at Exeter, just after a slightly worse for wear C15 on the A3! Loads of older Frenchies around Wells too! May be able to snipe a few pictures too!

ACTIVE8

Post by ACTIVE8 »

There is an NHS advert on TV currently informing people about dementia, and in it, when there is a scene in front of a chemist, there is a Peugeot 406 index number EX52 HJY.

Timmo
Donor 2020

Post by Timmo »

Spotted another VelSatis yesterday! silver HT02 plate so ex renault uk car, but was on the A361 between coxley and taunton (i know is a fair distance on there but cant remember the village names hahahah!),
there's an old ZX a couple of houses up the road that one of the builders has that has different coloured boot lid on, and a local small time dealers got a ZX estate he uses for running around in! will try and snap pics this week! ;-)

Timmo
Donor 2020

Post by Timmo »

Saw a very tidy Silver p1 2.1td today at my local woods, managed a sneajky picture without looking. Too Norman the trainspotter ish haha!b

http://mmg.photobucket.com/linkcodes/?m ... LmpwZw.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Citroening

Post by Citroening »

Dad said that he saw davetherave today in his CX in March town centre! :-D

Citroenmad

Post by Citroenmad »

Look, ive finally got a picture of a car ive spotted!:

I see this almost every day around Hart, its a self colouring 2.0 110 HDi SX with a missing wheel trim.

I was behind it earlier this evening, on a gradient in stop-start traffic, I bet it had a very toasty clutch ... #-o

R9UKE

Post by R9UKE »

Excellent, you're getting in to the swing of taking pictures, Chris! Bet nobody has ever taken a picture of that car before!

In one of the streets behind uni the other day.... hope it stays here and doesn't go back to France!

R9UKE

Post by R9UKE »

By the way, Belfast doesn't always look so disgusting.