Useful day out

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Re: Useful day out

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

I needed a crowbar to lever myself off!
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Good gracious... Rather amazing!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

I have had an interesting day today. I am with my Mum on her narrow boat (off for a couple of days cruising). One nice thing is that, when Mum takes her dog Brandy for a walk her little black cat, Murphy, tags along. This can surprise people. He also sometimes goes for a walk with other people, which is a bit worrying.

Later on, as we were approaching a lock, there were two boats coming down. I had a nice chat with one of the men, who was really nice. I recognised him, and commented on a couple of things he had done (the response was "Well, it had to be done"), and then, as we parted company, I wished then a safe voyage, and thanks for all the entertainment he had provided me. He responded that it was nice to be thanked. I did not take any pictures (working a lock takes concentration, and, anyway, we were ALL on holiday). Oh, it was Tiff Needell, by the way.

Finally, Aldi have done a realy nice little flat folding barbeque for £13. It does not need much charcoal, cooked 2 burgers and 5 sausages (no, NOT five fish and two loaves or whatever it was) really nicely, and fits well in small places.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!