Picture of the day?

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

andmcit
My Cars:

Re: Picture of the day?

Post by andmcit »

I cannot for the life of me believe it's been stolen along with the front fog lights but I
truly cannot see how else they'd be missing - I'd remember parting key components
off my best/favourite car!!

I'd be very interested in making an arrangement with you Franklin. Of course when
things stabilise with what I'm doing with all the cars I'm sure there's plenty to discuss
although I'm still getting there. I'm concentrating purely at trying to save what I really
must and worry about the rest then.

If it hadn't been encountering '100% percipitation' I'd have taken a piccy of the mint
Rouge Geraninum GSA too!
Nothing moves you like a Citroën
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Post by Citroening »

andmcit wrote:I'd be very interested in making an arrangement with you Franklin. Of course when things stabilise with what I'm doing with all the cars I'm sure there's plenty to discuss although I'm still getting there. I'm concentrating purely at trying to save what I really must and worry about the rest then.
I can certainly have a look Andrew to see what we've got in the way of AEI's but I've a feeling it might be the last GTi Turbo 2 AEi (bar the Maik onics one which isn't going anywhere) as people keep needing them (!) but I can let you know... Indeed, looks like you've got a lot on your plate ATM Andrew so best get sorted out first...
Franklin
ren16tx

Post by ren16tx »

Hi, just how bad is the GSA Estate?? maybe able to find her a home, you a photo of her?
chris