Annual pan european breakdown cover

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

den169
My Cars:

Re: Annual pan european breakdown cover

Post by den169 »

I rang Adac today but the two girls i spoke to although very nice couldn't understand what a pickup is.I want to check if my Mazda pickup will be covered,So there getting Amanda to ring me monday who speaks perfect english.
GB
My Cars:

Post by GB »

Your Mazda pickup is a Kleintransporter. :)

Any vehicle under 3.5 tons is covered (anything above that classifies in Germany as a heavy commercial vehicle). Their size restrictions are: width 2.55m, length 10m and height 3m. Their cover applies to any vehicle that you're travelling in.
05 C5 VTR 2.0 HDI
den169
My Cars:

Post by den169 »

Thanks GB should be fine then.
boristhespie
My Cars:

Post by boristhespie »

In accident they also repatriate you in their jet!
C'est pas possible!
den169
My Cars:

Post by den169 »

Well Amanda rang but not till nearly a week later,And the wife answered thinking it was one of those cold calling time wasters that ring all the time so wasn't that pleasant with her lol.
GB
My Cars:

Post by GB »

Last week I picked up a dozen ADAC membership forms from one of their offices in Germany, and I still have a few left. I also have English translation and credit card payment form.

If anyone needs one just PM me and then send me a stamped self addressed envelope - they have to be mailed to Munich (or you can fax them to ADAC), and they usually get back to you with membership details within a week or 2.

Their prices are still the same: €79.50 a year (around £64), or €63.80 (around £51) for under 27yo and disabled drivers.
05 C5 VTR 2.0 HDI