RAT look???

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

The most poignant thing about this thread, is it's asking what group of conformists the OP should attach themselves to.

My favourite look is spotted. Spotted here, spotted there - because I use the car extensively without concern for what others may ponder aesthetically.
red_dwarfers
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Re: RAT look???

Post by red_dwarfers »

A friend of mine likes to paint his cars, first was the moo car which was a white Pug 405 with black cow spots on. Then a flower power Xantia with flowers and petals, lastly a Mondrian 405. He's got a 306 which rumour has it will either be a canvas for his fine art painter girlfriend or one side will be painted to match the place he parks his car at home.
Kev

'19 C4 Cactus 130 Flair
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

red_dwarfers wrote:He's got a 306 which rumour has it will either be a canvas for his fine art painter girlfriend or one side will be painted to match the place he parks his car at home.
Excellent :-D I like and very much approve... The car will blend in and effectively disappear if they do it properly. I've seen some pictures somewhere showing the effect rather spectacularly.
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

The rat look has gone a bit mainstream now though, you can buy your M3 BMW or Lambo in matt black cant you? although its an absolute arse to look after matt paint but i suppose thats the point.

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
andmcit
My Cars:

Post by andmcit »

CitroJim wrote:
red_dwarfers wrote:He's got a 306 which rumour has it will either be a canvas for his fine art painter girlfriend or one side will be painted to match the place he parks his car at home.
Excellent :-D I like and very much approve... The car will blend in and effectively disappear if they do it properly. I've seen some pictures somewhere showing the effect rather spectacularly.

Addo's hot pin-up maybe?

http://current.com/shows/upstream/90853 ... nt-job.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nothing moves you like a Citroën
Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

oh no Andrew, Adam will be drooling all over his keyboard now.

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Ha! :lol: Forgot how skinny she was; the lookalike is probably twice her size.