Citroen C5 2.0 HDI 110 Code P0101 Low Power

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Johnthegas
New User

Re: Citroen C5 2.0 HDI 110 Code P0101 Low Power

Post by Johnthegas »

I have a 2003 c5 Hdi and I have had the problem of sudden loss of power for about 12 months I noticed last week that there was a little electric sensor just hanging on a wire which I have now discovered is the turbo map sensor and they have a very thin pipe of the back and these are prone to snap of ( a common fault) it is supposed to fit onto the top of the turbo inter cooler radiator but someone had snapped the connector pipe of the inter cooler and blocked it up so it did not exist my inter cooler was also wet with oil which is a sign that the inter cooler is leaking I have now replaced the inter cooler and the map sensor and I now have full boost so if anyone is losing boost pressure check these items no one ever mentions the map sensor it is not even in the Haynes manual
Stefan11271
My Cars: Citroen c5 mk 1 2.0 hdi

Re: Citroen C5 2.0 HDI 110 Code P0101 Low Power

Post by Stefan11271 »

hello i have a problem with my citroen c5 mk1 2.0hdi

the problem is the following my car has a very poor response to gas it pulls somewhat when it is in 1 and 2 gears but when it enters 3 as a hole that it exists especially if it is uphill I tried cleaning the maf sensor but it does not react I also tried disconnecting the jack -and still the same I have no mistake today I will try with another maf sensor if it does not solve the problem then what is the problem I have no pressure drop or such problems
for those who will ask how the car is driven that it is not a problem to egr if it is lightly driven a woman drove it but as far as I watched maf I think that on the plastic where there are 3 as wires I do not like the black sensor that looks like an LED but after that, I think it's interrupted but again it's weird that when I turn off the jackout and it still works identically, I occasionally have a problem when I turn on the car that it doesn't immediately react to the gas but is still idle

if someone doesn't know what the problem is, let them say thank you to everyone who will help me😁