Mk2 Xsara HDi - Heater Matrix leaking

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

dandare1980
My Cars:

Re: Mk2 Xsara HDi - Heater Matrix leaking

Post by dandare1980 »

A long overdue update, for anyone who might find the post useful in future..........

Managed to get the job done in 2 days.

It is a real pig of a job, but if you take your time and make sure you note where screws/connectors etc. go then you can eventually get there.

Getting the steering wheel airbag off led to some confusion (MK2 not covered in Haynes), but I found a video on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laFmvp8YGE8.

For my wife's Xsara with automatic air conditioning the Valeo Heater Matrix was also correct.

Dan.
Last edited by dandare1980 on 31 Aug 2012, 00:19, edited 1 time in total.
1998 Citroen Xsara 1.9 D Estate (XUD9A indirect injection engine DJY with Bosch XUD 211 injection pump).
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Dan, excellent, good to see you on here again :-D

If you can do a heater matrix then your duff clutch shouldn't tax you too much. It's not a difficult job...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
dandare1980
My Cars:

Post by dandare1980 »

Thanks Jim,

I'm glad the forum is still going strong, I'd be stuck without it.

Dan.
1998 Citroen Xsara 1.9 D Estate (XUD9A indirect injection engine DJY with Bosch XUD 211 injection pump).