GSF PART NUMBERS?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Chris570
(Donor 2020)

Post by Chris570 »

CitroJim wrote:Mike, if the Activa sphere had no pressure behind it, it'll be a good idea to check the Activa accumulator under the battery tray.. It may be a bit pancake-like unless you've already replaced it....
superloopy1 wrote: What's all this about them being a b**ger to remove :?
Just ask Chris570 :wink: :lol:
sod

i'm pretty sure that mine had been put on using a strap wrench and a 14ft breaker bar.
2006 C5 HDi 170
1998 Xantia Activa S1
1971 D Special
2006 C3 1.6 HDi SX,
CitroJim wrote: I'm a pink fairy
A 1/3 of Team WFA 'Clarkson'
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

Chris570 wrote:
CitroJim wrote:Mike, if the Activa sphere had no pressure behind it, it'll be a good idea to check the Activa accumulator under the battery tray.. It may be a bit pancake-like unless you've already replaced it....
superloopy1 wrote: What's all this about them being a b**ger to remove :?
Just ask Chris570 :wink: :lol:
sod

i'm pretty sure that mine had been put on using a strap wrench and a 14ft breaker bar.
Toby's Activa was another where that sphere was welded to the carrier, maybe your S1 Activa feels guilty about his S2 partner Mike and decided that they've been taking their mischief too far :lol:
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Yep, that's right Mike.. Bal at 30 and Hydractive at 55.
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Yep, 9mm spanner on the accumulator Mike. Sorry for the berevity, sending this from my phone....
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...