Would These Look Any Good On A Xantia?

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Would These Look Any Good On A Xantia?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes: 16

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

I reckon they'll look better in the metal than they do in a picture (photoshopped or otherwise). Very frequently this is the case.

I was surprised at how good the wheels on Dean's Activa looks in the metal and they are really quite radical..

One thing if you do use these 'open' wheels is to do something to make the calipers look attractive. Rusty and grotty and the whole shebang will be spoilt but clean them and paint them the same colour as the wheels (as Dean has done) and it'll not look bad at all...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Citroenmad
My Cars: 07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10

Post by Citroenmad »

Winter tyres are going to be an investment I think. I have one pair on my 'winter wheels' now, I just need to get a new pair for the front now. Though I got some decent used 16" C5 wheels from ebay for £100, with a pair of usable tyres.

For £200 you could get some used Citroen wheels in good nick with tyres too. No good if you want winter rubber but better value.
Chris
07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10