Insurance Matters

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Dippy
My Cars:

Post by Dippy »

I hear rumour that a long defunct motorcycle manuf' / name
" Van -Veen "

Are to ( possibly already have) re - create a limited production run of Bikes based on the Citroen/NSU Co - Motor wankel engine , using the last remaining spare parts from the original factory.

Bet they will be a few euro's ....
falling-out-with-my-car
My Cars: Citroen C5 Aircross 8 speed Automatic, Flair Model with far to many toys and nice comfy armchair like leather seats. ha ha Ive just had a conversation with the car. setting everything up verbally

Post by falling-out-with-my-car »

got my 2cv in the end it is a 1987 602cc have had it about 4 weeks now I took the drive shafts over to Martin @ Pleiades and let him have the lovely job of re conning the drive shafts, whilst I tinkered with the engine and brakes the brakes are back in now adjusted the handbrake pads today they are fun those little things.

wheeled it out of the garage to wash the engine down with some 20 year old Jizer. did the trick beautifully left it in the wind to blow dry. I have never been covered in as much sh1t as I am today but I am happy, I dont know why because after all of the work putting it all back together it won't exactly break the sound barrier. :D
Citroen Xantia S2 1.9 TD estate 189K soon to be broken for parts Jan 2017 headlamps & radiator fan assembly already spoken for & A 1987 Citroen 2CV6 special just for fun.
New addition Citroen C5 2.0 HDi Exclusive Hatch purchased 09/12/2016 with 83K on the clock.