Sylvia's ZX - Written Off! Assistance with 'Couriering' req

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

No need to say sorry Roger. I LOL'd a lot when I read your post :D
Rhothgar wrote: Would it be possible to get it back to yours and next time we have a meeting in London, we'll pop in with some PG Tips and Milk?
Absolutely, that will be more than perfect :D

No, sorry, the forum fund doesn't do loans :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

CitroJim wrote:No need to say sorry Roger. I LOL'd a lot when I read your post :D
Rhothgar wrote: Would it be possible to get it back to yours and next time we have a meeting in London, we'll pop in with some PG Tips and Milk?
Absolutely, that will be more than perfect :D

No, sorry, the forum fund doesn't do loans :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey! We could start a loansharking business and all become millionaires :twisted:

Speaking of which I had a nice email from PayPal asking for my details as there had been some unusual activity on my account that they thought may be fraudulent and would shut my account down to prevent any further unwanted activity :shock:

The link - supposedly to PayPal, went to "http://www.senshuigang.com/cn/asp"
The email came from "iuasydjqw@hancutr.cn"

Naturally I logged in and confirmed my account details - NOT!

Logged in to my real PayPal account of course, no activity within the last 12 days :) Sent them the details.

It did look very like a PayPal email though. Shame about the stupid mistakes.
red_dwarfers
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Post by red_dwarfers »

red_dwarfers wrote:I'll be going up the M5 to both the CXM and Straford rally. Coleford is about 20m east of Gloucester according to Google Maps. I may be able to help you out, providing you make a donation to the forum :wink:

Drop me a PM.
That reads better now :lol:

I'd only be able to help if the seller was home or able to leave it in a safe place on my way up.
Kev

'19 C4 Cactus 130 Flair