Interested in XM 2.0 Turbo Petrol

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

that may be so but one persons opinion on the value of a car are not really of public interest, that is what the PM feature is for, i mod on another forum and i would have removed it too.

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
Ramocc
My Cars:

Post by Ramocc »

Deanxm wrote:dont m ind me.......

D
I've changed my mind, I'm no longer interested in this car.

Thanks again for the xm buying advice, I'll keep it in mind as I continue my search.
Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

Hi Ramocc

Thats a real shame, but i wish you all the best with your continued search.
Do stick around though, we are always here to offer advise on whatever car you choose, also may i shamelesly plug the Clubxm.co.uk forum, its just if you are looking for a car then many are posted for sale there first, also there is a wealth of buying info there too.

Good luck

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

davoxx wrote:why was my post removed?
Because comments made were not considered appropriate to a public discussion in a public forum. Such communication should be made via PM only.

I was about to send you a PM to explain why your posts (and one of Robert's) had been removed but you beat me to it by posting the question.
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...