where have all the xantias gone?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

falling-out-with-my-car
My Cars: Citroen C5 Aircross 8 speed Automatic, Flair Model with far to many toys and nice comfy armchair like leather seats. ha ha Ive just had a conversation with the car. setting everything up verbally

Post by falling-out-with-my-car »

ahhh so are we suggesting it is my brain dismissing the vechicles I dont like then as I travel down the road???

strange that as I like and own an xantia estate.
Citroen Xantia S2 1.9 TD estate 189K soon to be broken for parts Jan 2017 headlamps & radiator fan assembly already spoken for & A 1987 Citroen 2CV6 special just for fun.
New addition Citroen C5 2.0 HDi Exclusive Hatch purchased 09/12/2016 with 83K on the clock.
neil123
My Cars: 2001 Xantia 110 Hdi Forte estate - owned from new.
1984 2cv Special
Various modern crap!

Hmm... small world!

Post by neil123 »

NewcastleFalcon wrote:I spotted one in the workshop of my local garage with the bonnet up. It was a Y-reg 2.0HDi, and it was that sort of "reddy purple shade but not too dark" (apologies for the precision).

I know the guys at the garage so I asked if it was local and what was wrong with it. "Oh that's been in months- It doesnt run vary weel something up with the computa".

Sounds like the owner musn't be relying on it for daily transport then. Oh dear I hope I am not going into doing a deal mode, and ending up with three xantias when I barely have room for one...............

regards

Neil
Very strange and small world - I'm also Neil, and I'm the owner of that car! It has a strange and apparently hard to trace (!) fault, but is otherwise a fantastic beast, which I've owned from new. I'm getting to the 'fed up' stage - it isn't my only car, as you'd guessed and Alan the garage guy is my mate, so iut has indeed been there a while. Give me a ring if you'd like to talk about it - either to buy or if you have any idea what's wrong with it! Neil 07771 980447