Xantia Turbo 98 wont start

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

spliffy
My Cars:

Post by spliffy »

if you think it goes well now mate get it chipped i have its took mine upto 200bhp boy is it quick cost me about £700 and the good news is the insurance people cant tell they cannot plug into car and see its chipped that info comes from the boffin that did mine
Spliffy
have owned : renault 21,mk1 megane 1.6 8v
currently own renault megane grand scenic ( 1.9 dci privelige )
currently own renault megane coupe 1.6 16v
h2ocooler
My Cars:

Post by h2ocooler »

CitroJim wrote:
h2ocooler wrote:Was she a HOT chinese girl into Honda's, if so give me some patches :lol:
:lol: :lol:

I was disappointed she was not into old Suzukis or Kawasakis actually Rob. I used to adore two-stroke triples back in my youth... Never really much of a fan of four stroke bikes, especially Honda with their camshafts made of cheese...

You don't want patches Rob, they're worse than smoking :twisted: and play havoc with your skin :twisted: Still, better than the fags I guess... Well yes, no guess about it. It's a no-brainer really..

h2ocooler wrote: It may me as simple as the fuel had gone off, unleaded doesnt last long these days......
Yes, indeed very possible. Nothing much stops an Activa engine from starting usually. Generally they're very eager to spark up into life, even after a long rest.

Normally, stale pertrol is never a problem as it never stays around long enough in an Activa to get stale!!!!

Stale petrol has a distinctive unpleasant smell about it, a bit of a rancid sort of smell..
Oh the old screamers, love the smell of castrol R. Was looking at a MINT KH750 a while ago on Ebay, sold for over 10k :shock:

Quite fancy a RG500 as a weekend toy but they go for silly money, mate of mine had one, first time he took his GF on it she stuck her fingers up the top two exhausts, then said she liked the heated hand grips :lol:
Rob
2005 Renault Laguna II Sports Tourer Initiale 2.0 Turbo Auto Estate
2003 Citroen C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive Captains Chair
2007 Renault Megane 1.6VVT Cabriolet Coupe Dynamique
02 C5 2.2 Hdi Exclusive Auto Estate (my Dads) DE_FAPPED
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

h2ocooler wrote:first time he took his GF on it she stuck her fingers up the top two exhausts, then said she liked the heated hand grips :lol:
That is so funny Rob :lol:

My last triple was a Suzuki GT550 :P

A friend of mine had a Yam RD500 until a couple of years back and even though it was crash damaged, it still went for something approaching 2K :shock:

Lovely bike. I rode it a few times...

A KH750 eh? Gorgeous in green. Famous for a flexible chassis and pulling the most amazing wheelies!!!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...