TD fuel pump leaking.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Excellent Siraff :D

they sound a great firm.Would you perhaps put their details in the "Recommended Garages" section in case other members want to take advantage?

Places like that are few and far between...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
siraff

Post by siraff »

I already did, Jim. I came out of there today after they spent more time on it (for free, no less) and to say I'm happy would be a huge understatement.
Their service has been absolutely 100% and if I get any other issues with pumps/injectors I'll certainly be going back.

As you say - places like this are getting a lot more rare and I value them highly. Its getting very hard to find people who genuinely know what they're doing and don't charge huge rates for the privelage.
I also mentioned that I had put them on this forum and they were very welcoming of anyone who has these pumps/vehicles.

I came out with a huge grin that only got bigger when I drove the van to find it perfect. Its got all its power back and its a LOT smoother to build than it ever was before.

Thanks again, guys.
:D
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Brilliant Siraff :D That's a nice result!

Thanks for putting the details in the Recommended Garages area :D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...