99 Berlingo multispace - a couple of problems

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

VertVega
My Cars:

Post by VertVega »

paul in normandy wrote:The painted on numbers are 8117 and the 5 letter code also on the suspension strut is KOAER.
8117 --> Production number (Orga number). Your car's production date is 28.1.1999
KOAER --> This should be paint code but nearest available color is KQA (may be letter Q is seen as O).
Color name is called Vert Amazonie (Amazon Green).

* Xantia's side light bulb replacement is simple. May be this is similar in berlingo.
The bulb can be replaced by removing the bulb holder a quarter turn.

Edit: Pic. added.

* Dashboard lights off? No idea, but I would first check fuses.
C5 II 2.0i 16V - 2005 - Estate - 103KW - EW10A - Petrol - Manual
falling-out-with-my-car
My Cars: Citroen C5 Aircross 8 speed Automatic, Flair Model with far to many toys and nice comfy armchair like leather seats. ha ha Ive just had a conversation with the car. setting everything up verbally

Post by falling-out-with-my-car »

pk7478 wrote:You should find on you body sticker like that:

OPR number shown by arrow with letter E
should be on the drivers door pillar at the hinged end thats where mine was the sticker will be slightly smaller than the pictured one.

regards Nigel.
Citroen Xantia S2 1.9 TD estate 189K soon to be broken for parts Jan 2017 headlamps & radiator fan assembly already spoken for & A 1987 Citroen 2CV6 special just for fun.
New addition Citroen C5 2.0 HDi Exclusive Hatch purchased 09/12/2016 with 83K on the clock.
paul in normandy

Post by paul in normandy »

Its the older type with the painted on numbers, have worked out how to get the sidelight out now, all I need is the bulbs, and someone with a manual to let me know which number the fuse is for the dash lights.
Thanks
pk7478
My Cars:

Post by pk7478 »

Paul. Here's all you need to check all electric chains of instrument panel in your car.

Instrument panel schematic diagram:

Pictures below shows how and where instrument panel connected in your car: