help required

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

All I can say is all's well that ends well Meexi :D =D>

Don't feel bad, we've all been there. Like the time I mislaid my 'phone. Retraced my steps all over the place only to eventually find it underneath a pile of clothes from where I'd changed into my scruffs earlier in the day :lol:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
falling-out-with-my-car
My Cars: Citroen C5 Aircross 8 speed Automatic, Flair Model with far to many toys and nice comfy armchair like leather seats. ha ha Ive just had a conversation with the car. setting everything up verbally

Post by falling-out-with-my-car »

What you need to do is get an old box spanner that has the same diameter as the holes and pencil the pattern of the holes around its edge and grind all the gaps in between down leaving some raised pins that will lock into the holes.

saves a few bob and works to. aaahha youve found one then thats even better, lucky you have a wheel nut fairy in your neck of the woods, we dont get luck like that over here...lol
Citroen Xantia S2 1.9 TD estate 189K soon to be broken for parts Jan 2017 headlamps & radiator fan assembly already spoken for & A 1987 Citroen 2CV6 special just for fun.
New addition Citroen C5 2.0 HDi Exclusive Hatch purchased 09/12/2016 with 83K on the clock.