Has it dissapeared off the planet?????

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

KennyW
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: Current Citroen's
C5 x7 2010
SWMBO C3 2012
Previous Citroen's
Xantia 2.0 90hp estate
Xantia 1.9 TD estate

Post by KennyW »

Hi kvic,

Did you get you're parts and were they successfuly fitted.

Kenny
C5 x7 2.0 HDi 160 hp Estate exclusive, the newbie
Xantia 2.0 Hdi 90hp 1999 only 189,000 and rising!!!!!!! Moved on to a new home
C3 1.4 petrol (SWMBO)
Xantia TD 1.9 Mk 2 Estate LX 1998 model over 210,000 miles now and still rising!!!!!!!!!!!!! now deceased 17/12/2010.
kvic

Post by kvic »

Well im not sure who suggested it but I phoned a scrapyard in essex, the page has vanished off here, I think it was when the forum was getting changed over.
he did send me some cables up and was very nice to deal with but unfortunately some of the plastic casing on the cables was smashed off and couldnt be fitted , so off they went back to essex. (Ive lost £30 P&P).

Next step was to phone local citroen dealer and try to order them myself so I could then get in touch with citroen customer care and they could give me some sort of answer as to why I cant get them. That was a no go but the woman did say they were gettin a new search system and she would phone me if she could find any. She reckoned that theyre showing as the 3rd of jan 2010 but then when that date comes they may get put on back order again.
So here endeth the story for the minute , Its -40 outside (or at least it feels like it!!) Theres a foot of snow in county durham and i couldnt find a pair of wellies today so my feets gonna get wet walking 3 miles to work and 3 miles back tomorrow. Not a happy bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

Bit of a long shot but you could try TCC in Sunderland.
They can be surprisingly accommodating.
kvic

im back again!!!!

Post by kvic »

Hello all. Does anyone know how to get in touch with citroen to get some answers out of them. Tried to reorder the cable for my car again today and guess what YES thats right its been put on back order till the end of jan. Can honestly say my blood is starting to boil now. I have the customer care citroen number in which they need to know who ive ordered the part off so they can chase it up, but I dont need them to chase it up as I dont think theres actually any parts to chase. I need to know why and when Im gonna get THAT part, or even why it has dissapeared for the past 6 months. I have tried 3 times now to get used cables but they keep ending up broken and have lost money in the process. All I want is answers thats not too much too ask is it. Sorry bout the rant but I really am fuming and my feet are bloody cold of walking. Thanks for the help :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: