Airbag disposal

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Deanxm wrote:Im sorry but the child in me has to say that to get rid of an airbag the best way, by far, has to be to detonate it, if you have the space you just have to, from a safe distance obviously :lol: :roll:
Dean, I fully concur :lol: :lol:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

As long as you take reasonable safety precautions and don't act the goat it will be pretty undramatic, unlike this.
Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

..........................wouldnt advise you do that in your back garden, it would get rid of the annoying dog mind :lol:

Whats a mysql error? i keep getting a page come up with it every time i post and have to backspace and try again for it to be succesfull
D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Steve, I was thinking more of this legendary episode.

:roll:
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

Seen quite a few like that, candidates for the Darwin Awards.
Instant vasectomy substitute :D
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Deanxm wrote: Whats a mysql error? i keep getting a page come up with it every time i post and have to backspace and try again for it to be succesfull
An iffy internet connection here Dean. It's not been quite right since it failed on Wednesday. It was up and down like the old proverbial last eveing.

I'm keeping an eye on it. It happened a while back and that was traced to a fault in my local exchange.
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

hope it doesnt prove to be too much of a pita.

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Deanxm wrote:hope it doesnt prove to be too much of a pita.

D
It is a pita simply because it's upsetting the forum Dean.

Today the tally has been a 4 minute outage between 10:05 and 10:09 and then short (less than a minute) breaks at 13:59, 15:20 and 16:41.

Last time my Internet played up like this there turned out to be a fault at my local exchange. Normally it's as soild as the proverbial rock... This'll teach me for singing the praises of Pipex over on Club-XM :lol: :lol:

I was blissfully unaware as we've been out most of the day enjoying the very fine weather :D
Jim