Two weeks today?Citroenmad wrote:Im looking forward to seeing it once its road going
Moderators: RichardW, myglaren
i told a little porky when i transferd the reg of my D special to me,DOMW wrote:What style of V5 do you have? If its an 80s or 90s one, it may be worth going direct to your local DVLA office (Exeter). Fill out a V62 and hand over your old V5, they'll check everything out and start the process off there. From my experience, you generally get the logbook come through quicker and use can then keep the old style V5 as a memento without any trouble.red_dwarfers wrote:The only thing missing from this is the original bill of sale!
I don't think it's going to be ready for any rallys this year. DVLA reckon 4 weeks for a new V5C. If out of pure luck it's mot'd and I have the v5c in my hands by the remaining rallies this year it will be going
It's being dropped off here on Friday
No costly postage stamps involved either, just the £20 in diesel to get you there!
We expect plenty of photos on Friday!
(1) did he have the head lamps set to dip beam as they dont power up on main beamred_dwarfers wrote: In it's mock test, the G failed on the following:
(1) Fogs and tell tale lamp not working
(2) NS number plate lamp
(3) Windscreen washers (I hear these aren't all that fantastically reliable on the GSA)
(4) OS dipped beam aim (they will adjust if I free off the mechanism)
(5) NSR suspension hard (spheres)
(6) OSR seat not locking
(7) OSR floor holed
(8) OSR inner sill holed
(9) NSR and OSR wheel arch holed
(10) OSR tyre just below limit (I'm planning on fitting a new set of boots all round)
(11) OSF floor holed
(12) NS steering rack play
(13) Rear exhaust holed
(14) NS/OS handbrake low efficiency
(15) NSR and OSR brake low efficiency (probably down to spheres and lack of weight in the boot)
He's a very helpful chap, took me around the car and chalked out the metal that needs welding. He was very impressed with the emissions test which is a good sign. I didn't fancy reconditioning an engine yet