citroen shows / show cars......?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

vince
My Cars:

citroen shows / show cars......?

Post by vince »

Are there ever any Citroen get togethers ?

I have been into the car show game for many years but have never attended any Citroen themed shows either for newer or older models...apart from the classic motorshow at the NEC which had a nice turnout of Citroens last year 8)

And as a side theme......who has the cleanest Xantia on here? and are there any pictures :) When i get one i wil start the process of restoration to show standard....i have shown a few cars over the years :wink:
AndersDK
My Cars:

Post by AndersDK »

You bet there is :P

I think I'm on track if I postulate that Citroenists worldwide are among the most active car/classic car owners !

Each models have national clubs - even several lopcal clubs on same model distributed over the whole of UK - besides the UK CCC.
Same over here in DK - and all over in the world.

They have got various activities like shows, local meetings, national meetings, even Europe or World meetings.

Pretty close (10min's drive) to where I live we have a spring (march/april) time CC meeting every year. Mostly A models (2CV and derivatives) though, but always a wide variety of all Citroen models.
Anders (DK) - '90 BX16Image
vince
My Cars:

Post by vince »

cool so when are the uk ones :wink:
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

vince wrote:cool so when are the uk ones :wink:
The Citroën Car Club National Rally is between Friday the 11th July to Sunday the 13th at the Wood Green Animal Shelter just South of Huntingdon on the A1198.

I'll more than likely take my VSX to the show this year, it quite clean with a suitable registration number for a XAN71A :wink:
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
vince
My Cars:

Post by vince »

Sounds awesome......i will be there i reckon Xantia or not :wink:
C.J.
My Cars:

Post by C.J. »

Going to the classic car show at Tatton Park this Sunday, always a great turn out, where there'll hopefully be a few classic Citroens on show. Good source for parts on all the trade stands too. :wink:
Colin

My cars:
1988 AX GT and still running sweet. Genuine 41 k only!!
2005 Skoda Fabia vRS 83k...and truly awesome.
Vauxhall Combo crew cab SE
Citroen Saxo 1.4 Furio.

Their cars:
Hyundai Getz.
Hyundai i20

Eriba Puck caravan now too!!