Quick photo shoot of my 2.1 :)

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Sphinx

Post by Sphinx »

citrojim wrote:
AndersDK wrote:Really a nice Xantia - looks so - mmmmm .... \:D/
Absolutely gorgeous. It looks concours. If I had it, I'd be scared to drive it :D

Good on 'yer Sphinx :D Surely you're not considering selling such a beautiful example are you?

I concur with Deian that the late MK1 with the 2.1TD is the finest Xantia (Activa apart) ever produced :D
Wow! Praise indeed :shock:

I have to admit, I'm a real prefectionist :lol: I stored my 'pride and joy/project car' away in the garage a few years ago and have been buying 'runarounds' ever since. They've got better and better and it's an addiction to get each one up to a very high standard. I started at uni, buying cars for myself, fixing them up to a point where a potential buyer had nothing to possibly complain about and then selling them on.

The bodywork on this one is pretty good but the only thing that let it down was a hole in the drivers seat bolster (only on 106k too) so after much messing around, I managed to repair it, not perfect but a damn sight better than it was!
I've kept the car for longer than I thought i would but the time has come to let it go.