Newbie Forum member - not so newbie car (BX)!

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

2.1td
My Cars:

Post by 2.1td »

Well... I know it's in England and obviously right hand drive but just to show that they are around I've just spotted this on the Auto Trader website this evening (30.9.2006). One owner eh, and I'll bet it's got service history. Bet they would respond to a bit of haggling too! Someone will possibly get it for £650 cash! :lol:

1992 CITROEN BX 17 TZD Turbo 5dr Diesel Hatchback
122,000 miles, Red. Manual. F/F Electric Sun Roof. One Owner from new. MOT till Aug 07. Tax till Jan 07. VGC. £750. o.n.o Telephone: 07884 032465
Price: £750 ono
Be careful!
Colin Winn
My Cars:

Post by Colin Winn »

Hallo 2.1 TD,
Sorry for delay in writing, but have been painting with an American client this last week or so.

Heck - that ad sounds truly terrific - yep, I'm sure the bargains are around.

I've just seen a local BX being towed away presumably to the 'professional' breakers - it had bits on it I wanted!

I know of BX diesel 19 round the corner - it's been standing ages in a garage yard. If it wasn't the engine that has caused it to come off the road, it might be worth a look.

I'm not seriously considering it it right now, but what other bits and bobs'd have to change if a petrol BX went diesel?!

Cheers for continued info - I'm soaking it all in - I think!

C.
Working from "Les Lavandes" (www.pictureburgundy.com), we welcome visitors from all parts of the world to discover this region all year round - we especially love to see them when they arrive in their classic vehicles, old or new!