Xantia Suspension Problems. Help Please!

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Woody260
My Cars:

Post by Woody260 »

Hi Pete@co.uk.... Grovelling apologies for not acknowledging your kind assistance in my recent plea. Been up to me neck in things and not had opp to get on the PC. Yes I know Edwardes....unfortunately they are currently on annual holidays......(may be back now)....but theyre in remotest Essex and apparently I have to leave the car there for them to do the job...Transport to & from presents difficulties.
So despite the long round trip of 420 miles as opposed to 70..I will be taking a trip to Doug at Westroen.who I have to say seemed a really helpful pleasant chap when I spoke to him on the phone... Not a bit like yer local Citroen dealers (most of them anyway) Shall leave my responses here after my trip North.
I'd also like to voice my thanks to the Forum as a entity....Today after purchasing a new Rear ABS Sensor for the Xantia.... had to abandon the operation cos I couldn't find the flaming connector..but thanks to previous contributors...You Guys know who you are....I now know them to be hidden on the subframe on top.... so having another crack tomorrow if it doesn't pour down. Of course getting the sensor out may be another nightmare. :( ..Hey Ho Wish Me Luck Fellas. Thanks again all.
1999 Xantia 2.0HDI (110) Estate 122k
1998 Xantia 1.9TD SX Estate 126k
1983-4 Mercury Cougar 3.8 V6 (232cu) Coupe 69k
pete@co.uk
My Cars:

Post by pete@co.uk »

Hi agian Woody

Have you had the job done yet as i know a couple of place,s my way that,ll do this job for you one is called midland citroen they,re just off jtn 9 on the m6 there a citroen breaker who will supply and fit brand new sphere,s for you while you wait you can call them on 0121 502 3311 or there,s another one in Birmingham who also can do the job while you wait and you can visit they,re website on

http://www.citroenparts.co.uk

and they,re phone no is 0121 455 6660

It,ll save you a trip all the way to Manchester and travelling a further 100 miles this latter one is just off the m6 jtn 6 spaghetti juction

hope this helps

pete......................
Drives
51 Reg Citroen C5 SX 2.0 16v