Since I'm the most.....

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Sl4yer
My Cars:

Post by Sl4yer »

Gammy leg wrote:Don't wish to be rude but how can anyone aspire to owning a ZX? Citroens answer to the Vauxhall Astra but without the style...ouch.

Citroen have produced some stunningly designed vehicles over the years but the ZX certainly wasn't one of them.

Gammy
Sorry, but the ZX has forgotten more style than an Astra of the time ever had. And that's before you've even driven it! Of course, the Xsara is another matter....

I like my ZX. I still like to drive it, even though I have the Seat. And a 16v is somewhere near the top of my shopping list (that's if I don't plump for an Activa, but of course I should aspire to have an early Mondeo instead :P ).

A 106 may be ideal for a new driver (as long as you don't crash it!). But a ZX or 306 isn't much bigger. I find the ZX VERY easy to park compared to most modern cars. The ZX will be cheaper to buy, but the 306 will probably make back its extra outlay in reduced insurance premiums.

I'm sure that once she feels the pull of a ZX or 306 TD, she'll be hooked!

James
Now Citroenless for the first time in 20 years
2008 Mazda RX-8 231
2007 Honda CR-V Auto
DanielB

Post by DanielB »

Gammy leg wrote:Don't wish to be rude but how can anyone aspire to owning a ZX? Citroens answer to the Vauxhall Astra but without the style...ouch.
Sorry to bring this one back up, but the above sentence seems to imply that the Astra (of any era I expect) has STYLE.

How I laughed, tears running down my face :lol:
AndersDK
My Cars:

Post by AndersDK »

Clonk ...
Anders (DK) - '90 BX16Image