xantia walnut trim?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

rossnunn
My Cars:

Post by rossnunn »

you can get a silver tim for the dash as a option on a Xant I'm sure I've seen more than one with it fitted :-k
Barbarian

Post by Barbarian »

Richard Gallagher wrote:The dash panel is in two parts, the piece that sits below the instruments is £80, but the piece including the two central vents is no longer listed in right hand drive.
whats the part number for the dash panal bit at 80? is there anywhere on the net these parts are listed?

and what part do you mean thats not listed anymore is the little part that covers the clock? In this image: http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_im ... 0_full.jpg

Also i noticed this guy has leather door cards and no wood effect strips on the doors http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723068/1. Is this common in uk exclusives?

Also are the wood door strips you mentioned the same part on both mark 1 and 2's ? How do they fit on?

[/url]
Last edited by Barbarian on 20 Apr 2006, 03:42, edited 1 time in total.
Barbarian

Post by Barbarian »

deian wrote:thanks mate, not sure if i will get it though, £112 is a bit steep and risking a bad fit? i can't face shabbiness! ewww. i will ponder over it, again, thanks
If you do go for the aluminium look ill buy the old bits of walnut off you :lol:
Kitch
My Cars:

Post by Kitch »

I thought the walnut in my old Activa looked awful....really fake.

Can of Rover gunmetal grey sorted that :lol:
1991 Citroen BX 16valve

1998 Citroen Xsara 1.9TD SX

1993 Peugeot 106 XSi

1995 TVR Chimaera 400
deian

Post by deian »

ROVER? ewwww