MANY THANKS TO THE HEROES WHO SAVED THIS FORUM!!

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

drpau
My Cars:

Post by drpau »

Heh heh, so I guess we can mention any motor factors we want now GSF EuroCarParts. anyone!? I see on the front page the forum is looking for advertisers - it would make sense for GSF to advertise on here anyway wouldnt you say?

Can I ask who all the moderators are now? All the same as when it was andyspares?

Alan can we have the dancing banana emoticon like youve got on Aussiefrogs? :-({|=
99 Xsara SX HDi 105k with PSi power box- smokier but well worth the wonga!
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Can you not link into little Gif files like that anyway - I know people on the BX forum do. So long as its not a silly big Gif or photo file i would have thought it was OK.

PS - not sure who the new moderators are as I stepped down - enough family stuff going on and BX site take up enough of my time. Happy enough to browse now and play with my cars.
D.Slatford
My Cars:

Post by D.Slatford »

Just to add my thanks as well! I've learnt a huge amount from reading these forums, and long may it continue. Well done on the conversion to the new forum code too.
Clogzz
My Cars:

Post by Clogzz »

Thank you, Alan, for the outstanding salvage job, and congratulations.
Thank you also to all the moderators for joining in.
This is the very best outcome we could have dreamt of, and the forum is in the very best of hands.

Regards,

Terry.
Last edited by Clogzz on 07 Oct 2005, 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
paulbx
My Cars:

very big thanks from PaulB

Post by paulbx »

now paulbx to Alan and Co.
Broomie(paulB) Xantia Hdi 90 estate
fastandfurryous
My Cars:

Post by fastandfurryous »

I wonder though, will there be a link from the GSF site to this forum? That was how a lot of people found the forum, (me included) and it would be a loss if there wasn't a link. Even if they have to put a disclaimer, stating that the forum is independent.
This is not a signature.
oscarloco
My Cars:

Well done

Post by oscarloco »

Well done people, you are trully heroes. You saved the day. :D
Oscar Lopez
'94 ZX 2.0 8v petrol (restoration to its former glory on its way after being neglected by stupid Ex)
Stewart(oily)
My Cars: Citroens since 1990, BX Diesel, GTI, TZD with 1.9 TD running extra boost before it was fashionable!, ZX Volcane TD, S2 Xantia break 1.9TD, Xantia HDI 110, currently zipping about in a C2 Diesel. C2 died from the dreaded worm, C3 Picasso HDI Exclusive, the adventure continues.

Post by Stewart(oily) »

Well done guys for saving the best forum on the web, I seem to have a problem with my old username (oilyspanner) so appear to have lost my 1000 post hero status :cry: not to worry, here we go again.
Stewart
BXs since 1993 built 1.9 TZD turbo, got a S2 Xantia estate, brilliant car! 2013, Xantia HDI LX 110 2000 new car with 122,000, l C2 HDI Rusty rocket, C3 Picasso HDI new to me.
born2die
My Cars:

Post by born2die »

ditto all of the above its good to have the forum back again. Long may I idle whilst at work.

tristian
1998 Activa 85000 miles. coventry
caeclyd2

Post by caeclyd2 »

My jaw dropped when I saw NO LINK from the GSF site. Thanks for starting this one up. I have been on this forum for about 3 years but I had not registered my new e-mail address hence a new name.
Frenchie_SCG
My Cars:

Post by Frenchie_SCG »

Exellent stuff guys, keep up with good work!
'98. Xantia 1.9 TD
6 Spheres, a/c
drpau
My Cars:

Post by drpau »

Stewart(oily) wrote:Well done guys for saving the best forum on the web, I seem to have a problem with my old username (oilyspanner) so appear to have lost my 1000 post hero status :cry: not to worry, here we go again.
Stewart
You could have just used 'oilyspannner' ( 3 n's rather than two). Now people will just think that you are permanently 'lubed' up and ready for action, oo'er :oops: :D
99 Xsara SX HDi 105k with PSi power box- smokier but well worth the wonga!
BernieLugg
My Cars:

Post by BernieLugg »

Stewart(oily) wrote:Well done guys for saving the best forum on the web, I seem to have a problem with my old username (oilyspanner) so appear to have lost my 1000 post hero status :cry: not to worry, here we go again.
Stewart
If you use the " Im a numpty and lost my password" function - it will re set it and email it to your email account registerd with Andyspares Stewart.
JohnD
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: 2010 Citroen C5-X7 tourer
1998 Citroen Saxo 1.5D
2018 Citroen C4-B7
1998 Peugeot 306. 1.9D
2011 Citroen C1

Post by JohnD »

Just been directed to the site via a question I put on Yahoo Citroentech. It's been a hell of a week with no Citroen forums to go to (other than a few where nothing happens.) Nice to see some familiar names.
KevMayer
My Cars:

Post by KevMayer »

WHAT A RELIEF TO SEE YOU GUYS HERE AGAIN.

EXCELLENT WORK.

I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW PLEASED I AM TO SEE THIS GREAT PLACE UP AND RUNNING.

LONG LIVE CITROEN !!!!
Cheers, Kev

02 plate C5 2.2 Hdi Exclusive SE (now 170k miles 03/21).

Used to have:- Xantia 1.9 TurboD SX. 1996 Blue & 1998 Silver Activa. + 1992 BX TZD Turbo.