A big thank you.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

TomH
My Cars:

Post by TomH »

I was shocked to see it go, but it's good to see it back and with everything preserved nicely!
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

I suppose you thinks that's funny!! :oops: Moving house and redecorating the new one while I'm on holiday and out of touch,, tsk tsk.. You lot just can't be trusted!! :shock:

I'm very happy that the forum was saved though.. Thanks to all and any who were involved in the rescue operation.. :D :)

Took the Mazda on the holiday, can't risk getting dog hairs in my ZX :roll: So not much to report really, odd thing did happen though.. Drove down on the Saturday, Sunday am the battery was as flat as a pancake!! RAC declared it "dead" and we had to drive 20 miles to get a new one, that was fitted and the car is fine again. They refused to give me an eight year guarantee though? in spite of the fact that the old one had lasted that long.. heh heh.. :)

Congratulations again to the new management and all involved, and thank you. :)

James......
James. (Nr M67 East of Manchester).
Dark Blue ZX 1.9D Auto 1994 'L' 5 dr (modified) Aura. 98K miles used daily. Ave mpg 40
Wedgewood Blue 75 CTD auto Connoissaur. 2002. 144k. used daily. ave mpg 40 ish.
uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

I just popped over to Paris in the DS for the 50th anniversary celebrations: leaving the forum dead - a real blow!
Just got back, and some very hardworking people have created a new one! Woohoo! Good on yer! :D :D
Mike in West Yorks
1982 GSA Pallas
1982 Dyane
1997 ZX Dimension