AX "Down Under"

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

kiwichas
My Cars:

AX "Down Under"

Post by kiwichas »

Seen on trademe.co.nz the following triumph of marketing madness

Citroen HORRIBLE HEAP 1990
Asking price: $945, Or Near Offer | Closes: Thu, 28 Jul
printer friendly page
Kilometres: 144,000km
Body: grey, 5 door, Sedan
Fuel type: Petrol
Engine: 4 cylinder, 1100cc
Import history: NZ New
Registration expires: Oct 2005
WOF expires: Jan 2006
Citroen AX11TRS 5dr hatch1990YES this car is HERBET the horrible heap..he drives like an utter nightmare..corners like an Iraqui bus with an out of sync timimg device,the inside light works when you sing down on the range,"falsetto"theres a red light on the dash which stays on for absolutely no reason other than to annoy the hell out of you,the doors shut with that..hey I aint shut proper noise just to pi....! you off,theres a annoying whining noise in first and second gear.that the last owner assures me theres nothing to worry about..the bloody bonnet hold up device is kept by the drivers seat..you have to run around and fiddle it into position.Theres a stone chip on the windscreen,drivers side.GOD KNOWS HOW it got a warrant!!!-I suppose its down outa ya vision a bit.. suprisingly tidy and free of excretions of any kind..even smells vanillay new clutch and cambelt.whether it deserved it,is another thing..first...sold by archibald motors chch.I wonder if they can be (had UP)for selling something like this to the general public?.obviously another french plot!!..PS..and another thing the damn clock on the dash makes a noise like two mating cicadas on "P"..all the time...in fact you can find it in utter darkness in a deserted industrial area half a K away due to this noise!!Please stop emailing me with sympathy..an offer would be nice-believe it or not this (thing)goes quite quick and is a petrol miser at over 50mpg...even more when I dont feel like driving it...!
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

sounds like about £50 squids worth over here regards malcolm
gardenpeas
My Cars:

Post by gardenpeas »

you got one of the good ones there! you should see my old one, try your local fair they could put it in the house of horrors lol