A question in a foreign tongue :>)

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fastandfurryous</i>

have you even had the plugs out to see if the #1 cylinder plug is oil fouled? This would be a dead giveaway.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
This answer your question?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Compression tests done under varying conditions still keep coming up as #1 having the same compression as the rest.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Alan S [:D][:D]
PowerLee
My Cars: Current - Slightly modified 2016 Pug 308 Puretech 130 Allure
Past:
2003 - 206 GLX TU3JP & 206 SE ET3JP4
1995 - 405 Executive XU10J2
1996 - 406 GLX XU10J4R
1994 - 405 GTX XU10J2

Post by PowerLee »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by alans</i>

Thanks all.
We arrived home with said car just on dark, so I'll have a crawl around under it over the weekend, between getting over the 800klms going to get it the French Car Day and the further 700+klms going to it; I'm beginning to think I should change my name to Jon Wood.[:D][:D]
Alan S
PS, This is the beast; what do you reckon? Needs a bit of mechanical sorting, but a real young fellows car though I reckon.
http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/attach ... entid=5059
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
That sunroof looks odd? Is it an aftermarket one?
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

No, factory fit.
Out here about the time they were a current model, our Government in it's "wisdom" were playing around taxing "Luxury" cars so some of the cars came in with what they politely called 'poverty packs' so we may have got a few modified models out here.
The sunroof is almost identical to the one on the BX and the Xantia I have. It's a tilt/slide combination one.
Alan S