Memory mirrors ??

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Richard Gallagher
My Cars:

Post by Richard Gallagher »

Have you ever looked at the job of replacing the cambelt on a Zetec engine? I'll stick with Citroen thank you very much, oh and then the oil filter, somewhere under the steering column.....
Then of course you could also 'try' to replace the rear wheel cylinders on a 'fiasco fish face' whose securing bolts are covered by a metal plate.
Ford's, easy to service, you're 'aving a laugh'.
j_roc

Post by j_roc »

Zetec cambelt change - not the easiest admitted.
Oil filter on a Zetec - You do know you are meant to remove the O/S/F wheel and remove it through a hole in the inner wing.
If we were all the same the world would be a boring place. Where one man rates Vauxhall cars one man would rate Rover and one man rates Ford. You favour Citroen, I favour Ford.
rossnunn
My Cars:

Post by rossnunn »

talking of french electrics, I got a call on saturday from mother to say the changer in her Xantia Exclusive was not palying a couple of her CD's & that she could not skip through discs from the steering wheel. So being a son I popped over to have a look.
Jumped in the motor, skiped through the whole CD collection with no problem & sure enough a couple of disks would not pla, although the counter was ticking away. I ejected the CD cartridge to find the two discs that wouldn't play were DVD's & the reason she couldn't skip CD's was she was pushing the wrong buttons!! [B)]