Activa spheres! no more available?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

I see some very convincing reasons to go for genuine ones here.
Any experience of the ........................ ones? They seem very cheap and if the cataloge pictures are anything to go by are made by Al Ko Khobar. This outfit are very famous for caravan running gear so basically they should have a fair pedigree...
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Now theres clever.. In my post above I mentioned the name of a certain company who occupy a similar market niche to GSF and it's been replaced by a load of full stops!!!! I trust you can all work out who I mean...
drpau
My Cars:

Post by drpau »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by citrojim</i>

Now theres clever.. In my post above I mentioned the name of a certain company who occupy a similar market niche to GSF and it's been replaced by a load of full stops!!!! I trust you can all work out who I mean...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
It must be a swearword on here! Maybe we should use acronyms!?! Is it like the national car-park company NCP with the N replaced with an E?
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by drpau</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by citrojim</i>

It must be a swearword on here! Maybe we should use acronyms!?! Is it like the national car-park company NCP with the N replaced with an E?
Yes, thats the one....
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

i have used brand new amtec spheres not (re/con) for years on customers cars and my owne with no probs what so ever,may be probs people might or mightnot be having with these are not realy down to the spheres regards malcolm
AndersDK
My Cars:

Post by AndersDK »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by citronut</i>

...,may be probs people might or mightnot be having with these are not realy down to the spheres regards malcolm
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Words of wisdom Malcolm [:D]
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Just got a new Accumulator Sphere from the other place and it is an Al Ko one. Interestingly and with reference to the other thread on sphere dates it seems to have been made in january 2004. I'll be putting it on soon and will see how it goes...