Xantia hydraulics not ticking

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Peter.N.
Moderating Team
My Cars: Currently:

C5 X7 VTR + Satnav Hdi estate Silver
C5 X7 VTR + Hdi Estate 2008 Red

In the past: 3, CX td Safaris and about 7, XM td estates. Lovely cars.

Post by Peter.N. »

The XM does! When I started in TV in the '50s electronics were much like mechanics, you could see all the individual components, how they were constructed and very often, what had gone wrong with them. Bring back valves I say.
'96 XM 2.1td estate. Last one with mechanical fuel pump!
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Peter.N.</i>

The XM does! When I started in TV in the '50s electronics were much like mechanics, you could see all the individual components, how they were constructed and very often, what had gone wrong with them. Bring back valves I say.
'96 XM 2.1td estate. Last one with mechanical fuel pump!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Me too! I still use them in guitar amps. Nothing compares to a valve amp for playing a guitar through. A pal and I have done a lot of listening tests on a many valves and we can hear a difference....
AndersDK
My Cars:

Post by AndersDK »

You wrinkles are certainly invited to start a valve thread under the general chat forum - but please stop it here [8D]
We are lots of electronic wrinkles here on board [:p]