front bumper

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Brimmerb
My Cars:

front bumper

Post by Brimmerb »

hi
i have a citroen ax debut 1992. i wish to replace the bumper with the gt one(with the foglamps)!is it possible or i would need to do some modifications! thanks a lot for your help
Daniel Brimmer
reply at: bbrimmer@global.net.mt
thanks a lot
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Looking at my car (1996 Dimension) and the Haynes BOL its should be a straight forward swap over - with the exception of wiring for the fog lights. There may be an extra bracket on the GT bumper, though i doubt it looking at the BOL.
Its a 10 minute job to unbolt anyway - so give it a go. Good Luck. You might also want to have a look at www.axownersclub.co.uk if you are thinking of modifying your AX.
Brimmerb
My Cars:

Post by Brimmerb »

AH Ok thanks a lot then ! another question ! do you know any site from where i can buy it or may be if you know someone that has one to buy it from him! always if he is ready to ship it because from here malta it is quite expensive it is about 190 sterling when i checked ! thanks a lot
daniel
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Good grief - thats expensive.
Have a look on the ax owners club website - you may find someone willing to ship one to Malta. Failing that keep watching eBay as oddments and body kits keep turning up.
Good Luck Daniel.