Probably not one for the older.....

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

rossnunn
My Cars:

Post by rossnunn »

Lol I was after something a bit different, I'm in Lincolnshire, but have only just finished it! lol
I'm not realy a fan of factory badges, the realy old stuff I like and some of the modern stuff, but in between, when they were painted silver things on black plastic.
trackrod
My Cars:

Post by trackrod »

Hi - Years ago I was reading thro one of the motoring magazines and the was an article about a brand new MG that the owner had modified. "Got my Mechanic to chop the back off (Orf) and weld on a proper boot. 'Can't get anything in the one they supply. 'Got rid of all the badges as well. 'Don't want to go around the country giving Morris free advertising!......
At the time I thought the man was rather weird - Now. not so sure.
Peter.N.
Moderating Team
My Cars: Currently:

C5 X7 VTR + Satnav Hdi estate Silver
C5 X7 VTR + Hdi Estate 2008 Red

In the past: 3, CX td Safaris and about 7, XM td estates. Lovely cars.

Post by Peter.N. »

You'r far more likely to get it stolen if it looks like a Saab!
davethewheel

Post by davethewheel »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by VisaGTi16v</i>

Ive never understood the citroen owners with zx's and ax's in particular who take then double chevron badge on the bonnet and put it upside down??
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
i had one of them a bx.td didn't notice untill someone pointed it out about 6 mnths after i had bought it.[:D]