ZX Club website??

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

TomH
My Cars:

Post by TomH »

good idea! shame I've got shot of mine now!
There's a yahoo ZX club http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ZX-L/ that you could advertise on!
citroenzx
My Cars:

Post by citroenzx »

Cheers Tom i'll give it a look
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

More updates, further member cars added along with a little of the range information and i think i've now covered all of the ranges, but i am missing specifics about the ranges (things like Elations having metalic paint and manual sunroof as standard along with special interior? dont quote me!) im also missing pictures for a lot of the ranges, but i will have a look see what there are hiding online!
Still at only one week old, it's doing pretty well for it's self. I'll start the listing process and hopefully it will start appearing on search engines!
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

My cars now up on the "ZX" website.. Thank you Vanny.. [:D] [:)]
aaronm
My Cars:

Post by aaronm »

Yup - cheers Vanny.
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

The site took off really well, thanks largely to Vanny's efforts, but we seem to be stuck with only 6 cars on display? There are lots more of you with a ZX please put them up for all to see, the more there are to see the better. [:o)]
citroenzx
My Cars:

Post by citroenzx »

To do so please send images and content to the e-mail on the club website, a template can be copied from the generic link on the members car page. suggestions and additional content, i.e reviews will be very much appreciated.