How much is fuel in your area

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

C/day, the original % of the mix was simply due the amount of oil my mate sold me.. But at 40% oil - 60% derv there is no abnormal smell
Shane... I think if you took the top 5% wage earners out of the UK calculations then the national average wage would drop by about 60% and be far more realistic...
ItDontGo
My Cars:

Post by ItDontGo »

There was a guy around here who used to charge 99.9p per litre for 4 star. That was after it was banned and he was one of the only few sources of 4 star in the country. He was even in practical classics!
I think he would have charged more except he would have had to buy a bigger sign! Having said that I'm sure it wont be long before we price petrol in pounds not pence :(
Where his garage was there are now houses so obviously ripping people off at the pumps eventually puts you out of business. Or house prices are that high then every scrap of land in a reasonable area may as well become a house?
Terry Brooks
My Cars:

Post by Terry Brooks »

Apropos the "Cooking oil",
How does this affect the fire up ? With 130k on the clock I am a bit reluctant to take the chance. Plus, the local residents might think that the mobile chip shop has arrived :-)